Farnham Fables: Episode 4: Little Dog Dreams
A downloadable game
Episode 4: Little Dog Dreams
"Theresa Doyle is pretty tired and about to go to bed, unaware that her dreams will be visited by Althea the Nightmare, who plans to send her on a quest to find six Rainbow Keys to create a rainbow bridge across a river of peanut butter so Theresa can find her best friend Andrew and give him his hat back."
Do you like, or at least, are able to tolerate:
- Point-and-click adventure games?
- Simple yet honest 216-color graphics?
- An 800x600 windowed resolution?
- The ability to go full screen with either stretched or un-stretched pixels?
- A single EXE file that's less than 10 MB?
- Lots and lots and lots of reading?
- A unique response for every single possible interaction?
- Tasteful nudity?
Farnham Fables is a series of short point-and-click adventure games, presented like a TV series, where every single possible interaction will give you a unique response.
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $5 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.